Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Uggghhh....

It is 6:48am and I am on the verge of a full fledged panic attack...I just hat the scariest thought ever..."Have I lost my mind?? I don't craft enough to do a blog!! Lord help me...PLEASE!!...Deep breath in, slow breath out...Deep breath in sloooooowwww breeeeeath out..."

It is 6:49 now and I have just started a load of my husbands laundry, using the liquid laundry detergent that I made...

It is 6:51 now and I am on my way downstairs to refrigerate the half gallon of banilla (vanilla & banana) yogurt that I made last night...

It is 6:55 now and I am about to pack my daughter's lunch in the duct tape lunch bag that I made for her...

It is 7:10 now and I am about to get dressed and put on the sterling silver and crystal earrings that I made...

"Breathe in...breathe out...breathe in...breathe out...good...in...out...in...out...Whew..."

OK...I have calmed down now and I have realized three things:

1. I do more stuff before 8:00am than most people do in a day,
2. I have interrupted the well-oiled machine that is my morning routine to blog this, and...
3. I have PLENTY of stuff to blog about...

Gotta Jet...

~Marquita

PS: My dilemma now..."What should I write about first?" Stay tuned to find out...

2 comments:

  1. I still have my bracelet you made for me years ago. You should show everyone your jewelry on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quita, I think I need to see that duct tape lunch box. Something about that sounds like mental child abuse.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online