Thursday, January 22, 2009

Response to a Comment...

I got this from a comment made on my post titled: I finally did it... on 1/12/09. Read below as I respond:

Vivian Smith said...
You are a very smart young lady.

All thanks be to God...

I love your blog.
Thanks...I hope to get a loyal following and one day take over the world!! (quick prayer: Dear Lord...is world domination wrong?? PLEASE advise ASAP...as I have already implemented phase one of my plan! ~amen)

Where do you get such great ideas? Is it in the genes?
I get my inspiration form being CHEAP!!! And yes, CHEAP is in my genes...You should meet my mom and ESPECIALLY my brother (who has yet to make a comment on my blog) (quick prayer: Dear Lord when I do take over the world...if, and only if You let me, of course...would it be wrong to torture my brother?? I have the perfect plan...I would give him
$4,306,498, 973.45 and make him spend it in 5 hours. If he did not spend it all in the allotted time...He would then be forced to go on the road and live with Carnies (carnival workers) traveling from small town to small town, living on fried food and sleeping in a trailer. Lord considering all of the things I could do to him...I feel like this is fair punishment. Lord help him see the light...all he has to do to escape my wrath is to make a comment or two...is that too much to ask of my only brother?? ~amen)

Your children sound like fun and no dull moments.
Now that's the understatement of the CENTURY...They are always into something!!

I bet you have some very proud parents.
I suspect they are pretty proud of me...although I am pretty sure that they think my biggest accomplishment was giving them grandchildren but they seem to be proud of my other accomplishments too (quick prayer: Dear Lord, thank You for my Momma and Daddy. ~amen).

I subscribed to your blog and am looking forward to getting the updates.
Well...PLEASE tell all of your friends about it and have them to subscribe too. I need as many subscribers as possible for world domination...

Have you ever made blue jean purses?
Funny you should ask...

Let me know how that went.
It went...and now it is GONE...perhaps to return one day!!

God really is very good to us.
Yes, He is...

Pray without ceasing!!!! Vivian S. -- Nash.,Tenn
Rejoice evermore...

~Marquita

2 comments:

  1. Domination..."subdue the earth and have dominion over it". In the Old Testament & New Testament, Crosswalk counted "Dominion" used 63 times. Marquita, you have dominion over the works of your hands. And you are annointed! CHEAP and annointed! Your brother had better get with the program because YES torture is expected among siblings of all ages. Gosh, I guess that means your 4 young ones have lots to look forward to in their lifetime. Do they torment each other? My kids take pride in it. Tell us soon about your blue jean purses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey marquita, I want to say chiquita banana with that! Hehehe! I love your blog and I am officially hooked. Your dancing friend!! Can you tell who I am!!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online