Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Contest Prize Pictures

Okay...here they are!! The prizes for my first contest.

The total combined value is over $40.00.

Some of the above items were made by me(valentines day bucket, flower purse mirror, 3 bottles of my liquid laundry detergent). I have also included some of my FAVORITES(lemon girl scout cookies, cute cheap frames, 2 year photo planner with pen set).


And the best prize of all...

A multi colored stone bracelet watch made by little ole' me!! It wraps around your wrist. It is a bracelet and a watch in one.

Good Luck and the winner will be announced soon...

~Quita

2 comments:

  1. I love the watch you are very talented, Also the lemon girl scout cookies are one of my favorites also. I had a couple today. They are yummy!
    Great Giveaway.
    Thanks

    itsjustmerene2003atyahoodotcom

    auntrene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the watch!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online