Saturday, March 7, 2009

And the Winner Is......

I am proud to announce the winner of my very FIRST and DEFINITELY NOT last contest!!

Drum roll please...The winner is...


kbo said...
MLK - can we all get along?
February 27, 2009 11:12 AM


My 6 year old daughter Noel made this pin in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day and the theme is unity among the races. Congratulation KBO!! I now need you to email me with your address so that I can send you your prizes. Please send you information to marquita.stewart_tobm@yahoo.com.

I am so happy that you would think I won something. I enjoyed this soooooo much that I am going to run one every couple of weeks!! This was an easy one, I can guarantee you that the next one will be more difficult. You are going to have to work for these prizes...

Thanks to all who entered...Better luck next time,

~Quita

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online