Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just tell Quita what you need baby....

Hi all,


Is there something out there that you want to make or buy...but, like me, are way to cheap to buy it?? Well tell me what it is and let me try to help you create it on the cheap. I do not guarantee results...but I do guarantee that I will work hard to recreate it and that you will get a laugh out of it!!


So...just let me know! I see EVERY comment that is made so you can post a question there. Or you can email me at marquita.stewart_tobm@yahoo.com.


~Marquita


PS. There is an _ (underscore) between stewart and tobm.

2 comments:

  1. Marquita, have you read the entire book yet? (Reader's Digest Home Made Best Made: Hundreds of Ways to Make All Kinds of Useful Things).
    I just can't wait to see what's next. Soon, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quita, I was wondering what you think may be some of the most precious and sentimental crafts you have completed. Over the years, I bet there are plenty that bring back memories. What's your favorite kind of project?

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online