Wednesday, February 25, 2009

How to post a comment

Rumor has it...or perhaps it is just wishful thinking on my part...that several of you would like to post a comment but are not sure how to do so. Well, here are the step by step directions on how to do it. After reading this, if you are still having problems, PLEASE email me at marquita.stewart_tobm@yahoo.com (please note: there is an underscore between stewart and tobm. example "...stewart_tobm...")

1. Go down to the end of the blog post that you are reading. You will see the following:

Posted by Ms. Stewart if you're Crafty... at 8:06 AM 0 comments
2. Click on "comments." There may or may not be a number in front of the word "comments."

3. A box will pop up. Type your comment in the box.

4. Below the box you will see "comment as:" and a drop down menu. Click on the menu arrow and select Name/URL.

5. A new box will open. ONLY enter your NAME, unless you have a website or blog URL that you would like to enter. You DO NOT have to have or enter a URL. The only thing that you have to enter is a name (any name). Then click "continue."

6. This will take you back to where you typed your comment. Read through your comment and make sure that you are satisfied with it. If you are, hit "post comment." If you are not, retype it and then hit "post comment."

7. You are finished and you have just posted your comment.

You will not see your comment immediately. I see all comments before they are posted and after I have approved it...it will post.

Hope this helps and if you need any additional help...email me.

~Quita

1 comment:

  1. I thought I needed to answer a question, but I don't know the question. I do like your enthusiasm for crafting. I love it too. Thanks.

    Annette

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online