Thursday, February 12, 2009

First Anniversary...

Gracias...Grazie!...Remerciement..Dzięki...Tack...Cảm ơn...ευχαριστώ...

No matter how you say it...THANKS. Thanks for joining me on this adventure that is my blog!! To date, I have 40 subscribers YIPPPPPEEEEE!!! I am still a long way off from world domination...but with your support...it will happen.
Thanks again for making my first month a HUGE success.

(quick prayer: Dear Lord, I have lured them in...please give me the wisdom, strength, knowledge and desire to keep them happy. Lord let them be loyal followers and encourage them to bring their friends, families and loved ones into the fold. With each subscription...I get a tad bit closer to WORLD DOMINATION~amen)

~Marquita Stewart...
Ms. Stewart if you're Crafty

2 comments:

  1. You have really done a lot with your blog all in one month. Definite CONGRATULATIONS to you.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online